Can I reimburse myself health insurance costs from my company?

Can I reimburse myself health insurance costs from my company?
We used to have individual health insurance, and I would pay for it out of my own company (an S Corp). When we got insurance through my husband\'s employer, I stopped reimbursing myself.
He is paid for by the company, and then it costs extra to add myself and our child. I was just going to deduct health insurance premiums on our Sch A, but we don\'t have enough other medical expenses to meet the limit. Is it ligit to go ahead and reimburse myself the amount that it cost for the health insurance? Then it would be a business expense. Thanks.

Answer :
No. The insurance through your husband\'s employer does not meet the test of having been established through the S-corp.
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20080105170656AAb5nX0

Related to health insurance costs :

Urban Dictionary: healthcare
... School. health center. Health Class. health freak. Health Horse ... Second, the overall cost for procedures is cheaper. Under the US\'s private insurance system: ...
NCHC | Facts About Healthcare - Health Insurance Costs
Employer health insurance costs overtook profits in 2008, and the gap grows steadily. ... Total health insurance costs for employers could reach nearly $850 ...
Health insurance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comprehensive health insurance pays a percentage of the cost of hospital and ... These plans cost much less than comprehensive health insurance. ...

Powered by Youtube